Saturday, April 21, 2012

blessings galore on a saturday (april 21, 2012)

april 21, 2012... saturday...


SLICK SIZZLING SUNNY SATURDAY!
green striped polo with hoodie (mint), blue jeans (jag), brown and green boat shoes (prince), white leather cuff (msense), black lava watch (korean), black shades (kenneth cole)

tried a slick back hairdo... 
verdict: my hair wasn't long enough and i don't have the right hair products to pull it off!



desk fan won at a raffle prize (1st prize) from NADECO...
i just chose a number in a ripa from tita merly...
she didn't even asked me to pay for it!
IM LUCKY WHEN I DIDN'T EXERT EFFORT...


BOLOR family visit me in the arvo!
i forgot to take photo...
but they gave me this!
SPAGHETTI

pasalubong from Anne (jemm bolor)

H&M tee


zara eu de toilette


belgian chocs <3

shirt from BNB





i'm so blessed!
thanks guys! = )

...
chen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...